This bold, opaque white is perfect for skulls, snowmen, Frozen designs (Olaf), clown bases, and bodypainted designs such as skeletons and marble statues.
Global Colours’ liquid face and body paint is brightly pigmented, quick-drying and gentle on skin. Ideal for makeup artists, face/body painters, sports supporters, children’s parties, festivals and fairs, it has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture which dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish. Containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards, this water-based face and body paint is:
– Not tested on animals
– Non-toxic and safe for kids
– Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
– In recyclable packaging
– Easily removable without scrubbing
Directions for use:
Our gentle liquid paint can be applied using a brush, finger or sponge, straight onto the skin or onto a pallete for mixing colours. No skin preparation is required. You can even dilute the paint with water for airbrushing! Ideal for application on skin, hair or even clothes. To avoid smudging when painting over the top of other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next colour. The Our compact 45ml jar holds the perfect quantity for a one-off event/party, individual dance/theatre performances or for taking to sports games and childrens activities. REMOVAL: Remove easily with warm water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
1. Use this product with an airbrush, by diluting with water at a ratio of 1:1
2. Liquid face and body paint is perfect for dimensional/textured “dauber-style face and body painting, which cannot be achieved with solid paint cakes.