Pocahontas, as the daughter of a Native American paramount chief of the Powhatan paramountcy, is the first American Disney Princess. She has two love interests and her Disney story from 1995 is inspired by the true historical story of early American colonisation. The courageous Princess who fell in love with Englishman John Smith, Pocahontas tells a story of hardship to heroics
- Dress with asymmetric neckline with slight sweetheart shape. Printed panel over shoulder strap with blue piping and gold fringe trim
- Asymmetrical skirt with gold printed panel along hemline, blue piping and gold fringe trim. Plus printed belt at waist with gold piping trim
- Nylon printed armband
- Printed foam necklace with plastic jewel embellishment
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
- Small Bust 32-34 inches, Waist 24-27 inches.
- Large Bust 39-40 inches, Waist 32-33 inches.