Global Colours’ liquid face and body paint is brightly pigmented, quick-drying and gentle on skin. Ideal for makeup artists, face/body painters, sports supporters, children’s parties, festivals and fairs, it has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture which dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish. Containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards, this water-based face and body paint is:
– Not tested on animals
– Non-toxic and safe for kids
– Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
– Easily removable without scrubbing
This deep red colour is perfect for rich earthy designs such as indigenous body art and tribal makeup, as well as gory blood-like designs for Halloween.
Directions for use:
Gently squeeze the handy 15ml resealable tube to dispense the paint, either straight onto the skin or onto a pallete for mixing colours. No skin preparation is required. Create your design using a brush, finger or sponge, or dilute with water for airbrushing. Ideal for application on skin, hair or even clothes. To avoid smudging when painting over the top of other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next colour. Remove easily with warm water and soap.
1. Use this product with an airbrush, by diluting with water at a ratio of 1:1
2. Liquid face and body paint is perfect for dimensional/textured “dauber-style face and body painting, which cannot be achieved with solid paint cakes.